So after a crazy long day I came home to the BEST surprise...BASIL!! Yeah, so I'm basically a crazy lady since basil excites me but it was great!! I had a mysterious envelope sitting on my computer with a return addy in Wisconsin. Well we all know that people from WI are crazy ducks so I was a little hesitant to open it...just kidding, Jess!! Anyway, out comes a little thing of seeds and a note and, trust me, I am totally "Thinking Spring" now!! Just some FYI, I harassed some information about garlic and basil out of my dear, sweet cousin not too long ago. You just rocked my world, Jess!!
Well back to the matter at hand...I heard from the professor teaching the class today and he said they're working on ironing out some stuff but it's getting closer so that's a big YAY!! Also, we heard a couple weeks ago that they managed to get about $300 dollars off of ticket prices so I've got a good feeling about this trip. **Knock on wood** I suppose I should get started on a list of stuff to take before it gets too close, that'll help Cindy out too...she's kind of stressing. ;)
Loves all!!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment