Saturday, January 31, 2009

Wait...what?

So, by the time I get this typed up it'll probably be out of date, sort of like buying a new computer. Short version: the trip was moved back a day, we missed the cheap tickets, we found different cheap tickets, we missed those too, found different cheap tickets but that will add another day to trip (*tear!*) and we got those. So as of this very moment we will be leaving March 21 and returning March 30. What a fiasco. The count is down to 48 but I haven't adjusted it for our late take off and I don't really plan on it. The 21st will just have to be Day Zero I guess. Still haven't gotten a list ready for Cindy and she's still freaking out. I'm a bad kid, what can I say?

In Ocho Adventures, I'm leaving for WI tomorrow morning to spend a couple days with one of my buds then a little bit with Jess and the boys, kind bummed I won't be able to see more family but I am showing up in probably the most random time/week of the year.

Cindy Adventures will include, to the best of my knowledge, the daily perils and trials of life in the Information Technology Department at the grand empire. And I will try to get her to read from our Nicaragua book while I'm gone. And I think that's all, folks!! Questions? Comments? Let us know!!

1 comment:

Jason Bowker said...

Hey ladies...I'm curious about your trip. What are you doing in Nicaragua? When are you going? How long are you gonna be there? Sounds like a lot of fun.

I'm glad you "followed" my blog so that I found out about yours. Talk to you soon. -- Jason